The trip!!

It all started with a thought of visiting Rajasthan, and landed in Himachal ๐Ÿ˜‰ haven't ever imagined that I will celebrate my new year in mountains, be dancing under the stars, moon with my favourite people ๐Ÿ˜Š 28th Dec 2017 I left for Sagar's place, he is the reason I dare to take morning flights:D because travelling to airport from my place is like travelling to a different planet :P I was not able to sleep the whole night reason being my anxiety, fear of missing the flight (I know very silly as I have an alarm put on), and excitement of travelling to all new place๐Ÿ˜Š Got up at 4.30 headed the airport and slept like anything till the lady woke me up for breakfast While having food I was just observing the air hostess thinking that how do they manage with this much of make-up and I always feel that didn't they feel embarrassing while giving those instructions(no offence) , I giggle as if someone is tickling me XD I reached Delhi and it was chilling over there, changed 3 metro's to reach Noida. Till then I was not aware that Noida is in UP XD ( please don't laugh, it happens). I badly wanted to visit Rajasthan, but someone convinced me for Himachal and I agreed because travelling to any new place is that what matters to me, and this time it was Dharamshala Mcleodganj, the places I always wanted to visit. 29th of Dec we took a bus for Dharamshala, and on the way, I got up 5-6 times hoping snowy streets and mountains as it has happened to me while I was going to Manali:D As we reached Dharamshala I was content by the cold, the mountains and the sunrise๐Ÿ˜Š From there we took a bus to mcleodganj, and it was so crowded making me difficult to stand with two bags but me the person who gets easily irritated, impatient was least bothered by the the crowd and was just looking out the window, mountains, trees, and enjoying it to the fullest๐Ÿ˜Š Don't know why but nothing was disappointing me that day, I did not even feel like complaining about any single thing although some things were going opposite to my thought and plan. I wish I could be like this always, less irritated, calm and less-thinker. My mind wanders like anything but this place soothed me๐Ÿ˜Š Having breakfast when I was all surrounded by mountains made my day although I was bit uncomfortable because of some unknown species XD, then we got ready and walked till Mcleodganj dalai lama monastery the road was full of trees and it was noon was the cold the chilling breeze was so breathtaking, can't forget it ever ๐Ÿ˜Š That day went shopping and roaming then illiterati cafรฉ, posing in the mountains to make all the pictures better, just loved it. Why is it so difficult to accept that people are different? All have their different taste, passion, a way of living life, but being a normal human we just can't take everything the way it is. (Just a thought) I started my next day with a thing that I have never thought of which was RUNNING, spoiling the run of a professional runner as he has to be with me and I can't match his pace :D, but for me it was super fun although it was tiring but refreshing at the same time, I have pictures of my run in which I am barely visible as they were clicked from almost half a km XD.( Did not get the logic behind clicking the picture of a person telling him/her to pose at the farthest point in which that person is close to not visible) XD This was 31st trekked to gallu temple and waterfall, ahhhh that waterfall, I wish I could have lived there. That crystal clear water which just froze my feet when I tried to play with it, that wild breeze, those stones, I have gone all crazy looking at that beauty nature has created, I was all satisfied and did not want anything more, just that place and me๐Ÿ˜Š The 31st night went crazy, I wish I could tell about the celebration only if I remember, but my the new year started well, sorry to all those people I have hurt. 1st Jan 2018 started by sitting on the rock and talking about life, decisions, future, blah blah blah. I don't even feel like thinking this much, I am bad at handling situations and taking decisions, what I want to focus on is learning, travelling, laughing, and enjoying every fucking second of my life. Leaving Mcleodganj behind with all the memories which will stay in my heart forever, we headed Dharamshala, again exploring new places creating memories, laughing and clicking. This is how my journey was๐Ÿ˜Š Finally, I just wanted to scream and tell that I AM IN LOVE WITH MOUNTAINS, AGAIN

Comments

  1. I wish I could be there too n screaming d same

    ReplyDelete
  2. I damn want to be there at some point in my life. Very well written Gauri. Truly put together all your words to describe 'The Trip.' This is how a trip must be. Lastly, may God give you the strength to visit every nook n corner of this planet, and money too, lolzzz.... Keep it up ! Keep inspiring !! Loads of love !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While reading this, i felt like i was literally with you, in those mountains, mesmerising all the feels which you gasped while having such an amazing trip <3
    And you are soon going to go there because, You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...it was a wonderful trip gauri and you describe it very well..l feel good "THE TRIP".
    It is a updated version of "Gauri Raghuwanshi"..really you are on a right way. My blessings always with you...stay happy, stay healthy and be focus on your dreams.God bless you dear๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dharamshala and Mcleodganj... Treat to soul!!